Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued Items…Find Out What They Are!!!

Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued Items…Find Out What They Are!!!
The award winning singer however had to rush out of her hotel room early this morning (August 28) when a fire broke out in her hotel room.
Before dashing out of her room Yemi Alade said she grabbed three items and she took a picture of the three items.
The items were her phone, an Iconic Vanity dress she is going to wear for the show, and her bible.
# 3 things I grabbed when the fire alarmwentOff.
I thought it was a prank but I was frigging scared!! I knew better than to start parking up my clothes!
I thought I was dreaming!!!! but I knew I had to leave immediately. .
I def picked up my Phone, my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit!!!! Thinking about it nw…..I picked the things I loved. .. 1.phone: to sha call if I needed to
2. my bible: cos I was so scared
3. my iconicinvanity bcos I wasn’t goin to loose THE MOST ARTISTIC AND EXPENSIVE PICECES I HV EVER ACQUIRED
Or perform at WEMBLEY tonight in anything less luxurious. We are fine now sha!!!!!!”
 Yemi Alade will be performing at the SSE Arena Wembley, Arena Square, Engineers Way, London today. Senegalese international recording star Akon will also be performing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wife files for divorce because husband smelled her private parts every time she came home late