Miracle Working God Woman without womb gives birth to twin daughters

A woman without fallopian tubes and ovaries has been blessed with miraculous twin daughters.
For anyone who doubts the miracle powers of God, an American woman, Hayley Haynes who was told she was genetically a man and could not have children of her own, has been blessed with twin daughters.
At the age of 19, Haynes was diagnosed with a rare medical condition known as androgen insensitivity syndrome which means she could never conceive under normal circumstances as she neither had fallopian tubes nor ovaries and had never had a menstrual cycle.
But after waiting and praying for her own fruit of the womb, Haynes, now 28, and her husband, Sam, has been blessed with not one, but two adorable daughters, named Avery and Darcey with the help of IVF treatment.


The joyous family took to Youtube to tell of their happiness.
Haynes said:
"When they told me I had no womb, I was so confused I felt sick, my biggest fear was never having children
Suddenly a huge piece of my life was missing, I felt like half a woman and was embarrassed.
How I was going to tell a guy I was genetically male when I started dating?
I desperately wanted to be a mother and knew if there were no viable eggs or the implantation wasn’t successful, I’d be distraught.
Becoming a mother was the single most amazing moment of my life. When I held the babies in my arms for the first time, I was overwhelmed."
Watch the Youtube video here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wife files for divorce because husband smelled her private parts every time she came home late