Growing up, Joelison Fernandes da Silva thought finding love would be a tall order. The 7-foot, 8-inch Brazilian grew up with low self-esteem after being bullied as a teen. DaSilva, 28, even dropped out of school and avoided interpersonal contact to avoid being stared at -- not easy when you're Brazil's tallest man. "I saw myself as abnormal," DaSilva told Barcroft TV. DaSilva had an operation seven years to remove a benign tumor on his pituitary gland that stopped his growth. Since then, his confidence has grown and so has his circle of admirers, one of whom caught his eye: 5-foot-tall Evem Medeiros, 21. "The day I saw her, I think it was love at first sight," DaSilva said, according to the Metro. Medeiros admits her dad almost short-circuited when he met her very tall boyfriend. "He told me 'Daughter, I told you to get a man, a great man. You exaggerated,'" she said, according to the Metro. The two lovebirds have s...
In a recent interview with Daylight, veteran Nollywood star and producer, Stephanie Linus opened up on her pregnancy and work. On how she’s coping with her pregnancy, the actress said “I’m coping fine. God has been good to me. I am thankful for all the love and support I get from my husband who has made this journey much easier. I’ve also had friends and family who have taken good care of me and I’m thankful to them all. My baby has also been easy on me and hasn’t been giving me much stress.” Stephanie also said “Most importantly, it’s God’s grace, Passion and determination. Also, the feedback I get from people who have been positively impacted by my works gives me that zeal to push even further.”
The American booty business is getting a huge bump as companies are earning in on increasing demand from women who desire for more curvaceous figures and fuller rear ends. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian has given a whole new meaning to big backside and curves. But just because she has the most famous b*tt in the world doesn’t mean that it’s the best and only celebrity curvy-b*tt. In recent years, Africa entertainment industry has seen rising number of stunning figures like in Nollywood and Ghollywood. Popular African entertainment sites like GoddyNaija, BellaNaija, Talk of Naija and other social network have helped expose the curvaceousness of these stars to the world. These ladies are not just curvy, they’re gorgeous in every sense. Check out our 2015 list of the top 20 most curvy African celebrities. You be the judge! 20) Judy Anyango (Kenyan) 19) Tango Ncetezo (South African) 18) Evia Simon (Nigerian) 17) Risper Faith 16) Anita Joseph (Ni...
Comments
Post a Comment